Friday, December 2, 2011

FOOD52 NEWS and I...


Reading current food news is one of the things I do for fun. No seriously, for years I have been deeply rooted in following the politics of food and keeping up with trends. Last month I grabbed an opportunity to work with two of the biggest names in food news, Fran Brennan & Shelly Peppel. They are the force behind FOOD52's successful weekly news page. Fran & Shelly are the cofounders and editors of The Food News Journal, a website that in the past year merged with FOOD52. The news page is broken up into categories: Food News, Food For Thought, Best Of The Blogs, Booze News, and Amuse. We report Monday though Friday with current (never older than 24 hour) news and a weekly wrap up on Friday's, called FOODCOURT. Honored and delighted with my new venture, I know you will enjoy FOOD52 and their news page. Don't worry I'll be keeping up with all of my VT appearances too, tune in Dec. 7th on WCAX-Channel 3 at 6:50am for some holiday cooking. 

Yours truly was a guest writer for this week's FOOD COURT 
(a light and fun wrap up of the weeks food news).

No comments: