Wednesday, August 21, 2013

If I Were A Cereal I Would Be...


Yesterday Prince Charming and I were walking around our neighborhood with our three dogs and the topic of cereal came up. We started talking about cereals we grew up with (me sweetened, him not).
Then we started thinking if we were a cereal what would we be. The conversation ended up with him being Post Raisin Bran and myself Honey Smacks. These were both cereals we enjoyed while growing up and some how seems to match our personalities today.

This inspired me to create a Kids Class where we would make a DIY Cereal. So on November 5th at 3:30 I'm offering a class on Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Today I tested a recipe and made almond milk to taste test my results. It was a success!

Sign up online or call the store 802-497-3942.

Knife Sharpening This Sunday At Chef Contos kitchen & store
11-2 
$4 each














1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this idea! Cereal is crazy expensive these days, and most of that is to pay for advertising.