Friday, December 10, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Blenheim Apricots
Sea Salts 
Le Crussett 
Emile Henry Pie Dish
Bench Scraper
Lemon Juicer
Silpats
Quality Spatulas 
Quality Olive Oil

Here is a list of some of my most used pantry items that I keep stocked in the kitchen:
Onions, garlic, all-purpose flour, spelt flour, bread flour, whole wheat flour, whole wheat pastry flour, maple syrup, raw honey, raw sugar, many different vinegars, soy sauce, rice noodles, tahini, green olives, lemons, sesame oil, nut butters, fresh spices, olive oil, canola oil, coconut oil, mexican chilies, beans, rice, quinoa, all kinds of rice, hot sauce, dried fruit, oats, many nut varieties, oat bran, flax seed, flax meal (keep in freezer), seeds, coconut, and pounds of dark chocolate chips.

Links to 2010 cookbooks that are on my wish list:

Fiesta at Rick's
The Country Cooking of Ireland
At Home with Madhur Jaffery
Plannet Barbecue 

Find me on facebook at Chef Contos



No comments: